Monday 11 March 2013

Blue Crush



Despite the sudden cold snap, spring has most definitely sprung, and with that so too has my spring wardrobe. 
A beautiful season with a splash of fresh colour and exotic prints. 

After my recent post I was asked to give a run down of this outfit, so here it is:

Playsuit: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Vintage
Bag: Thrifted
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Online


I love this jacket with its elegant lace and beautiful bright buttons. I found this gem as part of a skirt suit two piece in a small vintage boutique in Paris' Latin quarter. A very special purchase, made even more special after I managed to haggle another 20 euros off the asking price. With my French being limited to 'Bonjour' and 'Ca Va', I was impressed !

A jacket should be a staple item in any spring wardrobe - especially with how unpredictable the British weather can be.. 

Make a light jacket your investment this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment